When selling your business, you want to command the highest selling price possible. You also want assurance that your buyer can and will pay the final agreed-upon figure. You can rest easy knowing that George & Company helps to pull the deal together from both sides, in that we work for our sellers to help the prospective buyers qualify ahead of making an offer. We regularly work with representatives of national, regional, and local business lenders to provide the best financial services to help put the most money possible into your pocket at the conclusion of the deal.
George & Company works with your prospective buyers to ensure that they are pre-qualified, to ensure that you receive qualified, serious offers that are capable of closing. We can assist with:
- Asset-Based Loans: Loans secured with assets of the company, allowing the business to secure long-term loans.
- Cash-Flow Business Loans: Short-term loans allowing additional money for seasonal, expansion, operations, financing an acquisition or merger, or aiding a slow business cycle expenses.
- SBA Financing: Backed by the federal Small Business Administration, loans have more attractive interest and repayment schedules.
- Business Underwriting Procedures: Critical credit analysis and risk assessment performed before granting a loan, insurance, mortgage, or equity capital.
- Escrow and Agency Services: Through the Central Massachusetts Escrow Services, George & Company provides agency and escrow services.
- And other financing services.
George & Company’s financing services can help ensure that your buyers are taken through the financial process step by step, and we help to pre-qualify them. We will help build their business financial portfolio and identify their business’ areas of strength and weakness to improve your financing options – all to help with the end goal: getting you the most money.
Are you interested in finding out more about how we can help your prospective buyers complete their transaction through our financing services? We would be delighted to share the process with you and tell you what you can expect. Fill out the form below to schedule your complimentary and confidential exploratory conversation and someone will be in touch with you very soon.